Welcome to Pling World

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Thanks for the blessing gal!!I will put effort in it & i guess days down the road u gonna tahan me liao..Coz i be talking abt his stuffs..whaha...
Guess wad??Have been seeing each other almost everyday...Lolx...but 2ml cant get to see..Sianz!!!Nvm...Mon having lunch,dinner & class!!cool!!
Went over,met parents...Nice session...Delicious food...they realli kw hw to eat...
went to the auntie's hse,showcase....
Went bugis eat dessert..saw sally on my way to other place...Sally's reaction is so funni..she kinda shocked coz it's like 2 weeks onli...
Went to suntec & walk,catch movie "lust caution".Nice movie but sadly some scene have been cut off...
Ending quite lame...
Came up to my hse & have a talk together wif my parents..shy!!Whaaaa..
Nice outing today...:)
Looking forward to Monday!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home