Welcome to Pling World

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Just woke up @ 430pm...oh gosh..i long didnt sleep till so late...
The past week had been hectic for me..Drinking sessions makes me numb of everything..i'm feel nth for many things...it seems like i'm changing...Went to PS after class with alvina & Joyce..he wans to have a dinner...so we r free,ate mahattan...

Met 378 to do my our hair @ jean yip...guess wad???i spent a bomb on it..signing a package @ $1488....whaaaaaaaaanice one right..think i siao le..no la..coz it's treatment..for my scalp....ask me next time ba...alvina came in to have a chat before he went for his movie...haaa~
i'm the last cust steppin out..lolx..will be there 2 weeks ltr to follow up..

alvina msg me that he be going down St james,so both me & 378 went there...cool...i spent $$ again....saw fiona Xie,jacelyn tay..there's an event over @ Gallery bar..R&B ....nice one...
The night over there is fun but sad though...
Donno hw i shd state it,that;s the feeling i gt...4get it...headache le...
k,i will upload photos in awhile...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home