Welcome to Pling World

Sunday, July 22, 2007

3 Yrs 8 Mths 7 Days

22.07.07 will be my last day at Sakae~..Hmmm,Wonder how do i feel.Seriously speaking..Under Yen,whole sakae seems to be in a chaos..Ever since she's wif han..I don see a future in them and she totally do nt have a stand whenever han is ard..Gosh..Kinda of like curfew,whenever yen's on night shift..he would come n fetch her..walking into sakae as if it's his outlet..Pls!!U are no longer here..Argh!!As if we owe him money..Get lost!

I hv gotten my 3yrs long svc award last year at D&D..Geez..U will nv kw hw much time i have sacrifice..My youth time is spent there crazily..During Poly days,after class..I will give a miss on hangouts wif poly friends and go work instead..Work as much as i can,Compete against one another on hw much our salary would be at end of mth..That's so funni especially days at Westmall..Fat Keat alwayz bullying me,Min alwayz showin his stunt where he hold as many trays as possible,dah alwayz kena bullied,Pan alwayz pulling a long face,Juan the entertainer etc..My ex is also one of the FIR-Retarded..haaha..U have no idea hw obsessed i m over him..Min kws it..That's past anyway n after 2ml PAN will be the only one left..

Transferring from westmall to Lot 1 is what i have requested to Gigi,all bcoz of my Ex..Min is pulled in by me as well and i have created a hurt for those who stayed at westmall..Thinking back,i still do nt kw if it's worth..Wad's more,Dah n my ex end up together..Totally unbelievable when it comes to my ear..

Anyway,there's so many ppl i wanna thank for being there to help me when needed them..: )
Min,Lee Ping,Mandy,Marisa,Yang,Zor,Steve,Coco,Jane,Moon,Ken,daddy Pong n many more...
I'm now carefree on weekends le..Weex..Yet,there's many things i wanna do...: )haaaa

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home