Welcome to Pling World

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Tonkichi

Had Jap food at Tampiness mall..

Tried new restaurant named Tonkichi..
It's part of Pokka Food Singapore..

Looking through the menu, actually the food are not very cheap.'
around $20 per set..
Well, dearie said treat it as his treat to me coz i passed all my CMFAS papers!!!
Yes..all my M1B, HI, M5 & M9 finally cleared..
Only left with internal assessment..
I still have one more week to go before i am posted to branch..at where???
Battery Road!

Saw my BM yesterday through Ida, was told that she's aggressive..OMG..
I feel the pressure man coz last mth 6 bankers resigned..

okie..shall talk about my job next time..
while waiting for the food..
i showed dearie on all the comments in facebook for the photos taken at K iluma Suite and Alantis!

Hahahah!!
Damn hilarious..


He seriously love to play my phone...

My set meal..katsu with egg...
salad is refillable..

Dearie's set meal..Curry

Total bill kinda exp..ard $50+
oh my...
they have promo on membership card..
i was tempted to sign up coz u can get $40 vouchers and redeem on next visit..
dearie don like..
well..

another promo they have is on every wednesday..15% off on wednesday!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home