Welcome to Pling World

Saturday, March 06, 2010

iluma Suite cum Atlantis

I have passed all my CMFAS papers!!!
I was so happy coz i can now fully concentrate on my internal trainings..
And after which i will be a banker!!
Whoohoo..
Am on my way..

Stanley and Loy will not be joining us to Stage 3..
It was really sad coz both of them are so chatty!!!
W/o them, guess the grp will get less noisey!!

Went to K iluma suite...
It was s smaller room as compared to the one i went for Nuffnang yr end Party..
Nick reserved the place, inclusive of 1 btl of Martel + 2 mixers..
Lots of fun over at K Suite!

Evil R and me~

A toast to all night long..
Happy Happy!!

Sweetie Jiahui and me~

Group photo!!!

Loy is memerised by Jodi's singing..Haaa

This pic is hilarious..
So cute!!

The ladies...

Stanley is simply high man!

Me and Stanley~

Jeryl looked so serious...Haaaaaa

I donno why Jiahui laughed so happily!!

Went over to Atlantis Thai club..
My first time experience!!!
Hahahah..
The Thai gals are Hot and Sexy!!
3 btls of Martel got us to our Optimum mood!!

It seems like Evil R bully Sharon and she gave her a face..Haaa!

Lots of fun!!

Jiahui poured me so much Martel..She simply wants to drunk me!
Had so much of fun..
However, no idea when we could enjoy again coz stage 3 is going to be tough!!

Got to be Serious!!!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home