Welcome to Pling World

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Celebration for FYP

Both me n dearie completed our FYP presentation yesterday evening..
This marked our end of FYP - waiting for result to graduate!!!
Whoohoo!!!
Finished my mkting degree..Hopefully i can get good result coz it will determine my career path..
Else i will pursue ACCA
Went Orchard Central to celebrate!!!
After some search, finally chose korean food!
First time trying..Dearie too..

Ichiban!!!

So lovely!!

Dining @ the restaurant

This is the restaurant name located @ 8th Storey

Give me a smile!

Saw this on the wall..n something strike our mind..

Nice?????

Me wanna take photo too!

Dearie trying pumpkin soup

Left: BBQ sauce Right: Miso base sauce

Pumpkin soup

First time having so many appetisers..Gosh!

You can chose to DIY or being served..

The waitress served us..She's nice..

Dearie's beef

Now change a new set: BBq ing my food now..

You must use the veg to wrap the meat and eat..

Healthy!!!Yummy

My pork!!!.. I love the meant!!!..Spicy

Am focusing on my food

I shall try with veg too!
Total Damage: $61.60..
Worth it!!!
Guess where are we???
Wisma lift..
Heex
Am free now..
Now looking forward to my kelong trip this weekend and next week HK!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home