Welcome to Pling World

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Woodlands Ring Secondary School Honours Day

Today i attended my bro's honours Day @ my former school, WRSS
I didnt want to go in the morning coz was feeling headache though i told my bro me n mum will be attending..

Mum was unhappy and i pulled myself to get up and at the same time pack my stuffs to go gym after the ceremony.
We are late like 10mins and we took cab there..
Their principal now is Mrs Kok (hopefully the surname is right) coz it sounds so damn funny.
I believe students whom dislike the principal will make fun of her surname..

Anyway, i saw many teachers and they are still there..Gosh..
Mr chong(biology teacher) he aged..but he's still funny as usual.he doesnt use mic to speak..That's his style..
Mr Kheng (i guess he's well-liked by the principal bcoz she kept praising him for his creativity, emphasing his quailty especially last-min notice)
Mr clement lim is back as a teacher, he's now under training in NIE for afew months..

The list goes on..
The ceremony was held in AVA room and it has changed..The old tables n chair no longer there. It has now changed to lecture style..Great!
Bro received 2 awards mainly most improved students and 3 distinction in O level results..
Am seriously feel proud of my bro!

His first award-Most imporved student (he's from express but drop to Normal academic coz he's not sensible at Sec3..After which, i do talked sense to him and now he showed me results which am feel proud of him)
His second award-3 distinction in his O level (Well-done my bro)
He's the student of the year 2008..
The lady in blue is the principal of WRSS
After the ceremony, went to the school hall to have some refreshment and had a chat with Mr chong and Mr clement lim..
Some plan are going on and i will execute it...
Will let all WRSS ex-classmates know..
Stay tuned!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Strawberry Sorbet said...

ur little bro n ur age gap quite big~

9:39 AM  
Blogger Pling said...

ok actually..
5 yrs gap..
I still got a sister. 2yrs younger than me..:)

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home