Welcome to Pling World

Friday, September 07, 2007

Virus!!!!

Stupid Virus hack into Co's com and cause our server down!!!
Freak...Annie brief finance dept that we are nt allowed to use Msn,Youtube or even surf net unless it's related to work..
Gosh...I will die nt surfing net..can u imagine!!!!
worse still,today i was msning wig Jo..& Swee lek pop up saw me use msn,told me nt to use cause nw mth end closing,didnt expect her to tell annie that i play msn..
After lunch,Annie came forward to my desk & tell me it's betta nt to use at this period..k lo,but i surf net..haaaaaaa

Anyway,there will be a revamp of our AP seating position this mth except me..coz Chai will be taking over Armaan..hmmm..Amy will be behind me...haaaaa
Will be recruiting additional AP to join in our gang...

Went to purchase yong's prezie just nw..nice nice..it's "I love Poker" on the front & back "21"
Isnt it meaningful..indirectly shooting him...lolx
Saw Caoge & pervert @ Cine...Laptop able to connect wireless le,hence online nw..Cool!!Gonna go gym 2ml,haben had the time to study..gosh!!!i Love studying..Must have this thinking!!
Gd Gal~Bye~Jolin Jolin!!Rocks

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home