Welcome to Pling World

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Friday night out~

Went work early 2dae coz meet up with 378 to go work 2gether..it's nice to go work together moreover it's friday..Whoohoo!!!was busy at work rushing my that period '070 report..no time to fool ard..Haaaaaaa..
Went to eat day pay Steamboat at night!!

As compared to Marina Steamboat..their food have limited choices but theirs based on more service,quality food.

Helping them to ad..whaa...


Went to walk ard bugis coz freak full..Went to chill at C.A.N cafe n Chit chat...



I took the star stirer home..Heex..
my sweet seduction is nice!!

This vodka coffee ice cream taste bitter..add more honey ba...
Took pics..

hang out till 1+ then went hm..feel sleepy..
Y didnt u msg me last night??i dont wanna take initiative.....
Going Puma Event ltr & will go for 2nd rd to chill out...What shd i wear???Haaaaa
Bringin my cam along...Wait for my next post...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home