Welcome to Pling World

Monday, January 25, 2010

Daniel Ong is leaving 987FM



Daniel Ong is quitting 987FM to be a "full-time" dad (he and wife Jaime Teo are expecting their first child, a girl, in April named Renee).

The 34-year-old confirmed that he will be leaving 987FM, the station where he has been working for the last decade in his 15 year-long radio career.

He intends to do freelance hosting and voiceover work, which he says will allow him the "opportunity to be a full-time dad."

Both he and Jaime were raised single-handedly by their mothers. "My dad left when I was a few months old. I promised myself I'd never ever do that. I want to be there for my daughter from day one, changing diapers and all."

A good move! i should say..
He know his priorities..i like man who treasure his family and is on the top of his list!
Support his decision!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home