Welcome to Pling World

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A great Monday off from work

I felt yesterday was the best Monday off i had so far...
Dearie applied leave to accompany me n do his notes..
We had our plan scheduled...
Ate Redstar in the morning @ 11am...
Eating half-way, dearie pointed out to someone who's leaving Redstar.."Is that Cy's parents??"
Lolx...I chase after auntie..Nice seeing themm..Donno y am so excited also..
They going to register for their new business-coffeeshop @ commonwealth..Will invite us! Sept!!

After a heavy lunch which dearie treated me and i had my yummy egg tart, we heading towards The cathay for our "Transformers"!!! Oh my...Its a 1230pm slot
I love the movie and guess wad, Megan fox is a real babe..couldnt believe it..

Rating 4.5/5

Chio! Angelina better or she??

After movie, head to ben & Jerry to had dessert before going to SMU to study..
Did notes till 8pm, went to Park mall to sign up for Amore..
Oh ya, did i just say AMore..I'm their new member!!!
They have the GSS promo..

I gt a free gift too..A digital weighing scale that able to check ur fat mass, muscle, water blah blah..
Will collect it once stock arrives..
The rates is freaking so much cheaper than Fitness First..
Wad's more...Woodlands Civic centre gt one branch there..

Loving it...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home