Welcome to Pling World

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Won 3rd in Best Dressed FJB D&D

Hurray!!!
I won 3rd in Best dressed on thurs night..
Prize = $200
People expect me to win @ least 2nd..Coz the 2nd winner don dressed that nice..
Well, its ok....I had a great D&D & fun..

Special thanks to dearie!!
He assisted me in many ways..
Selecting costumes though i chose the other one when acc by my classmates.
Dearie drove me ard collecting costume, listening to my comments, buying accessories, sending me to Bellini & back home after D&D.

Grateful of wad he did..
Thank you..

My boss Lay Kuan
My Dearie..Asked him to come to bellini as nobody would kw who he is..Haaa

Last D&D Winner (Arabian costume) She's secretary of Mr Benjamin
Winner & me...

Did U see i put on some weight!!!...
I was slimmer when tried costume days ago..

All bcoz of dearie...was heavy eating past 3 days b4 the D&D..

On top of it, slept after dinner w/o giving time for digesting!!!Bad!!!

I got to lose weight le..Gym 2ml!!!

Conclusion: Am famous over night in my office...People congrats me n told me they scream like hell for me..demand for treats..

Hmmm..well...I will buy 2 boxes of Jco donuts ba..48 small pieces though nt enough but at least my appreciation to everyone..(",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home